Bodywork Refurbishment - Burton + prices

Use this forum to chat about general MR2 topics. See also the Mk1 Mk2 and Mk3 sections above for more specific technical information
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Kingy

Bodywork Refurbishment - Burton + prices

Post by Kingy »

Hi,

Would any body know of bodyshop in or around Burton on trent which would handle full refurbishment and resprays?

My MR2 is in the need of a little refurb, i'm estimating it will need two new rear wheel arches (rust issues), new passenger door and front right wing panel along with other slight rust issues and a full complete respray.

Any tips or price's would be very welcome.

Thanks.

G MR2 Turbo
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Bodywork Refurbishment - Burton + prices

Post by G MR2 Turbo »

Avoid Simon’s Bodyshop in Burton on Trent. He ruined my car.

lewiswhitmore524
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Bodywork Refurbishment - Burton + prices

Post by lewiswhitmore524 »

Not sure on the answer to your question, which is very unhelpful from my end, however good to note there is another OC member in Burton. Got a pic of the car? I can keep a lookout :P
'93 Zircon Blue Turbo
'90 Astral Black G-Limited NA Auto (V6 soon)

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Discussion”