Trying to trace my old car

Use this forum to chat about general MR2 topics. See also the Mk1 Mk2 and Mk3 sections above for more specific technical information
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 2 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
borth88
Years of MR2 Ownership: 1
MR2's Owned: 1

Trying to trace my old car

Post by borth88 »

Morning all
Back around 9 years ago I sold my mk2 na reg - J783YSC. Just wondering if anyone knows of its current state and if it’s still alive? Tax and MOT show it’s out but the guy who bought it from me wanted it as a project for him and his son and they were going to restore and improve it!

Cheers.

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Trying to trace my old car

Post by jimi »

Reg doesn't ring a bell. don't remember hearing or seeing anything related to it, doesn't look like the DVLA has been notified that its scrapped (no info would show for the VRN) and since not been taxed, SORN'd or MOT'd since 2012. it may be be sat in a garage somewhere. Have you tried contacting the guy who bought it ?
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 2 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MR2 Discussion”