JAE non-jap car park...?

Wicksteed Park - Kettering
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
jonnie

JAE non-jap car park...?

Post by jonnie »

Hey everybody,

I was wondering if there is a place that you can park non-jap cars or non-club-affiliated cars when you attend JAE. If there is, does anyone have any photos of the cars in the car park, preferably with some sort of JAEness in the background?

Cheers!

JustJJ
Years of MR2 Ownership: 6
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: JAE non-jap car park...?

Post by JustJJ »

I'm pretty sure there is a public parking bit somewhere... there was in 2004 (i drove past it on way to the stand)...

but cant say ive seen any pics!

Topic author
samg1988

Post by samg1988 »

What you needing a photo for Jonz?

Topic author
jonnie

Post by jonnie »

JustJJ wrote:I'm pretty sure there is a public parking bit somewhere... there was in 2004 (i drove past it on way to the stand)...

but cant say ive seen any pics!
Cool cheers! I know it does seem a bit of a strange thing to take photos of seeing as there are show cars just round the corner.

It's for my dissertation on online communities and I wanted to write something about the exclusivity of JAE for jap or OC cars... Don't really desperately need a photo but it'd be nice!

Topic author
Reece

Post by Reece »

i nearly took one of my vectra in the car park but too cold when left and wanted to get home.

Only due to the fact my vectra looked so stupid parked in the middle of a field all on its own lol, as i must of been the last to leave on the saturday night.

But the public parking was mainly for the people/families attending Wicksteed park for the amusements etc really.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “JAE - 2009”