insurance.....

Moderator: ChrisKnottIns

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

jeff
Administrator
Administrator
Current Model: MK2
Years of MR2 Ownership: 20
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: insurance.....

Post by jeff »

PaulNowak wrote:Chris Knott is the OC's preferred insurer, there are links all over the site
and not to mention a banner at the top of all the forums :eeek:

Not Plan B again!! Why don't we just go with plan B in the first place?
It’s more important to lose a minute in life than your life in a minute

Topic author
Toochi

insurance.....

Post by Toochi »

with 'yes' car insurance

why you ask?? im pretty sure your not the same age as me??
im 20 with o years NCB aswell mate, soon to be 21 with 1 years NCB and can't find much for under 2 grand.

cheers for that. :th:

Topic author
toonarmy

insurance.....

Post by toonarmy »

good deal for me and great service!

Topic author
6volt

Post by 6volt »

:)
Toochi wrote:
with 'yes' car insurance

why you ask?? im pretty sure your not the same age as me??
im 20 with o years NCB aswell mate, soon to be 21 with 1 years NCB and can't find much for under 2 grand.

cheers for that. :th:
no worries fella.

Topic author
Tim-ChrisKnott

Post by Tim-ChrisKnott »

Hi to all!

I'd just like to thank all the members who've signed up on the MR2 Insurance Scheme - http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/Insurance.html

The scheme is really growing, more than our expectations, and thanks to Jeff also for all his hard work in this!

Our monitored statistics show that we, on average, beat members BEST quotes by 14% so we hope that we can bring you great savings when your renewal is due.

Chris Knott Insurance - www.chrisknott.co.uk - have been involved with car clubs for over 20 years so hopefully we'll understand your needs & requirements!

The scheme covers declared modifications & applies to members aged 19 & over for TPFT cover, and 21 & over for Comprehensive cover - all drivers must have a full licence for at least 1 year, and have experience of driving MR2's, or similar performance cars, for at least 7 months.

I view the site as regularly as I can and try to answer any queries that you have.

In the meantime, please feel free to call us when you receive your renewal through.

A dedicated team, with years of experience, is waiting for your call!

0800 917 2274 & please don't forget to quote 'MR2 Owners Club!

Kind regards
Tim
Chris Knott Insurance - official club insurance scheme
0800 917 2274
www.chrisknott.co.uk

PS. I've posted this on other threads just so that we can get the message across to as many members as possible.

Topic author
peter1992

insurance.....

Post by peter1992 »

Just arranged our insurance with chris knott, fully comp 1 years no claims 2 drivers (37 and 44) they beat our best quote by 15% and charged us 215. :driving1:

Topic author
Tim-ChrisKnott

Post by Tim-ChrisKnott »

peter1992 wrote:Just arranged our insurance with chris knott, fully comp 1 years no claims 2 drivers (37 and 44) they beat our best quote by 15% and charged us 215. :driving1:

The scheme is really going well for members based on the statistics so I'm glad we could be of help, Peter!

Topic author
Tim-ChrisKnott

insurance.....

Post by Tim-ChrisKnott »

After all the positive comments above, please feel free to ring us at your renewal time if you haven't already!

Topic author
btell

insurance.....

Post by btell »

Good work Tim (as per my other thread!)

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 16 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Chris Knott”