1mzfe into rev 2 turbo

Considering a turbo or V6 conversion then use this forum
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 6 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
notroubleclubber
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 3

1mzfe into rev 2 turbo

Post by notroubleclubber »

Ive managed to find a cheap camry with the above engine.
Im confident in the mechanic swaps and i am an electronics engineer but cant seem to find any online guides for wiring for this swap.

Ive done a 3vz swap before into a rev 3 na but there is plenty of guides to this.

Paul woods kindly replied to my message when asked however it seems (and i dont blame him) that he would prefer to sell me one of his harnesses which although would be easier, seems to be silly for an engineer such as myself and i could save some expense.

So apart from getting the wiring diagrams for both and working it out myself (yep im lazy) im wondering if anyone else has done he swap and has some notes on the swap?

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 6 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Engine Conversions”