Free stuff

Topic author
Luke2152
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Free stuff

Post by Luke2152 » 16/08/19 0:12

This should possibly be in for sale but hoping for max exposure as I don't want it going to waste. I've aquired a few spares from my engine build project and I'm moving next weekend so need to get rid of a few bits. Parts are free. If you want them posted I expect some beer money for the effort.

1x gen2 3sge cylinder head. Good condition needs a clean up. Cams removed but present. Valves not removed. Complete I think.

Manifolds for 3sge head above - inlet, plenum and tvis sections.

Pistons and rods from 3sge motor. Lots of carbon and I wouldn't reuse them but they are in ok condition and if you really need them...

1x gen2 3sgte head. Water jackets are a bit eroded - perhaps been run with just water for coolant. Repairable but not really economical to do so. Be good as a practice head for porting etc. All valves removed.

A few other bits from these engines. Oil pump. Water pump. Let me know what you need. I probably won't have it but you never know. All getting weighed in as scrap this time next week which will make me sad.

Um and I have an engine crane going cheap and 8 pairs of used trackdays tyres for the bikers among you (cheap but no free).

errol whyte

Re: Free stuff

Post by errol whyte » 29/08/19 12:12

Do you have a rear abs speed sensor for my mr2 its a1998 if you can help that would be great

Topic author
Luke2152
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Re: Free stuff

Post by Luke2152 » 15/09/19 12:16

No sensors sorry mate. And all the other bits have been given away/binned now

Return to “MK2 parts for sale”