Japshow finale 2010

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Stevie

Re: Japshow finale 2010

Post by Stevie »

topgun wrote:
Howlin_Mad wrote:This may seem a touch out of place, but do we get the tickets as "Rain-Off" considering the rain on the Sunday and no strip action?

HM
i hope so bud
Yes, it was declared a 'Rain off'

More information here:

http://www.santapod.co.uk/g_rainoffs.php

Hope this helps :th:

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Stevie wrote:
topgun wrote:
Howlin_Mad wrote:This may seem a touch out of place, but do we get the tickets as "Rain-Off" considering the rain on the Sunday and no strip action?

HM
i hope so bud
Yes, it was declared a 'Rain off'

More information here:

http://www.santapod.co.uk/g_rainoffs.php

Hope this helps :th:
Cheers Stevie - £10 back per weekend ticket by the looks of that.

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

Howlin_Mad wrote: Cheers Stevie - £10 back per weekend ticket by the looks of that.

HM
Thats what i make it,beter than nought i suppose :D

PaulNowak
Deceased Member R.I.P
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by PaulNowak »

topgun wrote:What a wet weekend that was only 5 of us camped.Dave,Vinny &Stacie,Paul and myself,still had a cracking time though.Got some video footage of Dave what he does best at lol,will post that later.Saw you on the M1 going home i passed you in my Rev 5 Hi Ace van sign written with MJ Electrical Services i did beep you twice but didn't acknowledge me.

Camping involves tents, lol

And I was the only camper, 3 MR2's Dave oddshoes, Vinny and me, Dave slept with someone (as ever) Vinny and Stacy had their van, as did the Old Timer

Was a bloody good laugh though

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

PaulNowak wrote:
topgun wrote:What a wet weekend that was only 5 of us camped.Dave,Vinny &Stacie,Paul and myself,still had a cracking time though.Got some video footage of Dave what he does best at lol,will post that later.Saw you on the M1 going home i passed you in my Rev 5 Hi Ace van sign written with MJ Electrical Services i did beep you twice but didn't acknowledge me.

Camping involves tents, lol

And I was the only camper, 3 MR2's Dave oddshoes, Vinny and me, Dave slept with someone (as ever) Vinny and Stacy had their van, as did the Old Timer

Was a bloody good laugh though
If you put it that way Paul i was camping out in a muddy field in my van lol.Dave slept with his blow up doll i believe :laughing ,as you said it was a bloody good laugh despite the small turn out :th:

terribleone
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5

Post by terribleone »

topgun wrote:
Tallboy wrote:Gutted i couldn't make it, how wet was it? was the track open long? lots like you got a few runs with the mark 1!!!!!
only 5 of us camped Dave had a cracking night,sat wasn't a bad day then started to rain in the evening.Got up Sunday more rain left at 2.00pm but the track was still shut.A very poor turnout only about 10 cars on our stand.
Gutted I missed it, looked like a wet one!! :laughing

I had to spend the weekend working as a client nicely came in for a meeting and took up my whole Friday, then changed his whole project and wanted the drawings for first thing the next week...must have been too much desk time for me as I've spent this week laid up with a bad back!! :no:
Currently rocking a 3.5L V6!
Rev3 Anniversary Edition - Sold
Rev1.5 - KIA

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow (& Finale) pics & vids”