VC pics from October Japshow.

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: VC pics from October Japshow.

Post by rhon »

:lol: @ tallboy

red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

Taff

Post by Taff »

Looks like you had a good day, wish i could have came but money crisis stopped me, even tho i was really really tempted to jump in the 2 this morning and yesterday morning and drive up would have cost me more than i can afford so i was sensible.

TheRoadWarrior
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by TheRoadWarrior »

Cracking pics mate! Some really nice candids there, i like those!

shepz
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by shepz »

well thats me just in the door!ws a cracking show our stand was superb nice sport we got shame i didnt have my car down but the merc vito served us well!

shame more folk never camped as the banter was decent!even tho the rest of the scots sodded off to bed at like half 7

all in all well worth the treck!

p.s that 4 tailpiped prelude was "censored"

ntensity

Post by ntensity »

Great pics tony...always impressive...shame i couldnt go...had to get my electricals sorted but my NA is sold now woohoo....more mods!!! See u sunday soon.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow (& Finale) pics & vids”