Japshow: no lucy... but LOLLITA ROCKED!

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Gaz!

Re: Japshow: no lucy... but LOLLITA ROCKED!

Post by Gaz! »

topgun wrote:
LuizeGT wrote:bit boxy. kept it low res so i could fit more piccys in but the battery died instead after we all rang Topgun at midnight singing "Stick your *bleep* hotel up your @rse" ....... :lol:
:lol: :lol: I had the last laugh Lou as i got my room for free.,and theres me thinking you hung up on me. :D
Forgot to mention i bet Dannyh wasn't to happy after nicking Lucy. :lol:
Gerrrrrrr, ill be camping next time 8) :wink:

madmat
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by madmat »

HEHEHHEHEHE we need the pictures of Danny's young lady up on here hilarious, I think I can live without seeing Jims antics again tho lol
1997 Black Rev4 N/A T-Bar
Black Knight No. 26
1997 Silver Rev 4 N/A Spider

Topic author
Dannyh

Post by Dannyh »

madmat wrote:HEHEHHEHEHE we need the pictures of Danny's young lady up on here hilarious, I think I can live without seeing Jims antics again tho lol
No we don't mate, taking pics can be fun, but when the person involved doesn't want them taken, the situation can go a bit too far.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow (& Finale) pics & vids”