Yet More Highland Drive 2009 Pics!

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Portgordon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by Portgordon »

We didn't make it to the campsite on the Friday night -instead we stopped off at the Cluanie Inn for a good nights kip followed by a smashing full highland breaky in the morning (unlike some :facepull: )

So we played catch up on the saturday morning and eventually found everyone at their first pic stop:

The first and only time Peter got us lost on this trip! :shock: Just a minor missing of a turn off:

The weather was just absolutely spot on to make the best of the fantastc scenery and driving roads:

The weather didn't let us down at all - the campsite at Ullapool was scortching:

For some reason the rest of the campers decided to pitch their tents at the other end of the site (thats them at the back) - we're hoping it's not because we smell and just because they'd heard of Laurens snoring:

The obligatory Hotel photoshoot:

had to have a good laugh at this one - Frantically looking for his sunglasses :cool: :

How many MR2OC members can you spot? :-o:

I sniped the sniper!

All of my pics can be viewed here

Fantastic MR2OC Highland Drive 2009! :yh:

manta5

Post by manta5 »

great pics mate.we camped over the other side to save you an lauren from the noise from ellis's tent with his sheep or was it the pigs,mmm might have been the sea gulls,it was a busy tent on sat night.

ScubaEllis

Re: Yet More Highland Drive 2009 Pics!

Post by ScubaEllis »

It wasn't the snoring noises we were worried about :roflmao: you being the only one with a female companion :wink: :wink:

Nice to meet you to, hope to meet up again soon.

jimjams

Post by jimjams »

Excellent pics mark! And i was headed for you when i first pulled in but spotted the rest of them so turned off, thinking there must have been a reason you were alone! Lol.

TonyleFrog
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 6

Post by TonyleFrog »

Top pics mate. :D I really like the one of the bridge. :th:

Lucky for you I wasn't camping.

The night sight and infra-red lens on my camera could have produced something interesting........ :wink:
If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

HM wrote: TonyleFrog aka "The Fog Penetrator"

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Highland Drive pics & vids”