WANTED coilovers for mr2 mk1

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
sean12303

WANTED coilovers for mr2 mk1

Post by sean12303 »

hi all,

i have been looking around for a set of coilover for my mr2 mk1 aw11 but have only found coilover around £600-£800 range so i was wondering is there anyone who has a set of coilover for the aw11

i have contacted paul woods from woodsport and he has advised me that the mr2 mk2 coillovers can be fitted to the mk1 but the mounts have to be changed on the front

if anyone can offer a set of coilover for around 300 it would be much appreciated or if anyone has any other way of fiting coilovers to the aw11 for around 300

and advice at all will be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
sean murtagh

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 3 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK1”