One morning with woodsport

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 7 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
adamstanford

One morning with woodsport

Post by adamstanford »

Woodsport
Well... Made the 400 mile round trip today to have a bit of work done by the man himself, pretty routine stuff on the grand scheme of things but garages past usually give me my car back with twice the problems it went in with!!!

Onto woodsport, what can I say? My handbrake put up a good scrap and Paul threw as many punches in return, ending up finding me two rear calipers that actually worked and now I can park on a hill! (on a side note the motor factors that sold me the new one that didn't work have given me a refund no problem)

Job two was a Cambelt, which he done very quickly and sorted a few bodges past on the route.

Job three was a bust, I wanted a mk2 master cylinder on. But I bought the wrong type, error on the sellers behalf which i am sorting but Paul gave me a step by step idiotproof guide on how to do it myself at home! Talked me through all the work he was doing and i learnt quite a bit today.

Great bloke, very friendly, very transparent.. Assistant guy was also ace but I can't remember his name..
Best money I've spent on this car and you leave happy as opposed to the usual feeling of being shafted when you've had to spend at a garage.

It was a big journey to take for what was done, but if it needed doing tomorrow... I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Many thanks Paul and assistant! Yous are the best at what you do.

And I forgot to ask for a woodsport sticker! Haha

Adam

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 7 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK1”