A few jobs to do next week.

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
robd

Re: A few jobs to do next week.

Post by robd »

Just a note on the horn, mine wasn't working on my car either....I managed to get it working by just playing with the steering wheel cover/centre section a bit, I just went to remove it & then slotted it back in & hey presto, it works! Hope that works for you! :)

Topic author
inflames

A few jobs to do next week.

Post by inflames »

well i ordered my speakers today, a set of 10cm coxail to go in the front, a componets kit, tweaters to go in front and going to build the boxs for the componets 13cm the only problem is that they dont come with grills. But saying that they shouldnt need then being behind the seats. There all alpine so should sound pretty good when there all in. Ill sort out my horn at the sametime.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK1”