mk1 windows

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
snooker112

mk1 windows

Post by snooker112 »

:oops: Hi folks,
I have just recently broken a mk1,During the storage of the parts,I realised that I should have lowered the windows, in doing so it would protect the glass and use less storage room,
In the multi block connector,what are the cable colours that can be used as a frig to lower the windows
many thanks, Kev.

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

mk1 windows

Post by jimi »

On the passengers door your looking for a Blue wire and a Red/light blue wire, put positive to Blue and negative to Red/light blue and use the switch to lower the window
Drivers side look for a Blue wire and a White/Black, put Positive to blue and negative to White/black then use the switch on the door to lower the window.
If you can't find those colours at the plug let me know what colours you have at the plugs as there are variations.
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Topic author
snooker112

Re: mk1 windows

Post by snooker112 »

Hi Jimmi,
Sorry for the delay in answering your post,tried your suggestion and it worked a treat,both sets of glass now within the door out of harms way,
many thanks, Kevin. :th:

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: mk1 windows

Post by jimi »

:cool: glad it worked :th:
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 15 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK1”