Steering fog lights, bodykit

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 3 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Sonac
Years of MR2 Ownership: 1
MR2's Owned: 1

Steering fog lights, bodykit

Post by Sonac »

How easy would it be to re-fit the steering foglights into my rev2 import?
It has the toms body kit and therefore whoever installed the front bumper removed them.
I still have the switch on the interior and I assume all the loom for them is still in place.
I'd imagine making a custom bracket wouldn't be too hard but i'd like to hear from someone who has had experience retro fitting them onto a a new bumper.
May I also ask where the control box for them is located? That way I can check to see if its all been ripped out and flogged.
Thanks!

MRHAPPY62
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Steering fog lights, bodykit

Post by MRHAPPY62 »

Have you actually got the foglights ?
they are rare as rocking horse poo !
MK2 3sge Uk sold.
MK3 Chilli red sold.
MK2 Smg Gltd Super Edition now with V6

Topic author
Sonac
Years of MR2 Ownership: 1
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Steering fog lights, bodykit

Post by Sonac »

Not not yet. Planning on buying them. I just need to know where the control box is located so I can check everything is still there and in order because I try to buy and fit them. I'd hate to install them and then have to source the electronics for it.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 3 weeks old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”