fuel pump help

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

B22_JLD
Years of MR2 Ownership: 5
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: fuel pump help

Post by B22_JLD »

Update. Changed fuel pump, worked for a good 5-6 minutes then low revs dead. Took it to my local garage to check my handy work me thinking I did something wrong apparently all was good he seems to think it's the cam shaft sensor got one on order hopefully will be fitting that this weekend 🤞🏼 my car will be running in time to putt it away for thee winter 😂

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”