Power steering maybe?!?!

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Fischer50

Power steering maybe?!?!

Post by Fischer50 »

Hi guys. Way back before I fitted the new coil overs, drop links, ball joints ect ect I felt like I had no power steering even tho I heard the pump working. I put It down to the shot suspension. After replacing all the above It worked like a dream. I took her out for the first time today and when to reverse on the drive and it started playing up again! Very hard to get full lock turing left and right. There was a slight knock while turning.

Any ideas people?

Cheers josh

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”