Rev 2 to Rev 3 ecu wiring

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 1 week old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
richard adams

Rev 2 to Rev 3 ecu wiring

Post by richard adams »

Hi all I am replacing my old rev 2 engine with a rev 3 engine. I have a rev 3 ecu and believe I have to change some of the wiring that connects to the ecu. I have seen some drawings but they have just confused me more. Could someone explain , as simply as possible which wires need changing and exactly how you do it. Alternatively I have heard I can change the passenger side wiring loom, would this be easier.
I know this may be simple but I come from the nut and bolt era rather than the electronics era.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 1 week old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”