Rev2 fuel pump vs Rev3 fuel pump

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
Important ! - Please make your topic title as descriptive as possible . titles with just "help" generally dont get as many answers as a title that points to the problem
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Rev2 fuel pump vs Rev3 fuel pump

Post by jimi »

Not a myth or misinformation, my information was taken directly from the Toyota EPC. The same fuel pump part number is used on several Toyota models.

Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Topic author
Voivod

Re: Rev2 fuel pump vs Rev3 fuel pump

Post by Voivod »

jimi wrote: 23/03/21 2:12 Not a myth or misinformation, my information was taken directly from the Toyota EPC. The same fuel pump part number is used on several Toyota models.
I didn't said that to you :no: I know that, that this particular pump will fit many other models. As the title says Rev2 vs Rev3 pump ..In reality they are the same pumps and even Rev1 :laughing

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK2”