Seat Covers

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Redsparky1307

Seat Covers

Post by Redsparky1307 »

Hi,
Does anyone know of any good seat cover suppliers for MK3? There's nothing wrong with mine but i want to protect them as being red material they're quickly going to get dirty! I can't stand the idea cheap looking baggy covers though!!

carolineasb
Current Model: MK3
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Seat Covers

Post by carolineasb »

Don't think you'll get the perfect covers for a 2 and, there's the trouble if your car is a facelift, there's the hole at the headrest so makes things a bit harder, however, the covers can be taken off and washed, I understand. You could always buy an extra set of seats with clean covers as I think cloth seats go pretty cheap.

delhusband
Years of MR2 Ownership: 3
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Seat Covers

Post by delhusband »

Bit late to the party here, but...they can indeed be washed, done it - have a peek here:
https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=63892.0

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”