Getting 4 tyres the same

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
mvv

Getting 4 tyres the same

Post by mvv »

Hi, I have a December 2005 car with Bridgestone Potenzas on. I need to replace all 4 but they are no longer made in both sizes my car needs. I like the tyres and would have just replaced them. What is the best alternative that allows me to fit 4 the same?

Aerotus

Re: Getting 4 tyres the same

Post by Aerotus »

I recently had 4 Bridgestone Turanzas fitted same issue you had. They seem very good so far. No complaints.

Aero

Topic author
mvv

Post by mvv »

Thank-you for that. I have been really struggling to get any help. What were you on before?

Aerotus

Post by Aerotus »

I changed the tyres when i bought the car. It had some original old bridgestones on it.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 4 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”