Immobiliser ?

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
stephen clarke

Immobiliser ?

Post by stephen clarke »

I have a problem as my battery has discharged due to non use. I have tried fitting another battery and while engine turns over it wont start. Also I'm not getting any lights on the dashboard other than the seatbelt warning and the door open "beep". I've checked the fuses and one relating to ignition had blown & has been replaced but made no difference I'm guessing that there is probably some problem with the immobiliser but not sure where to start trying to resolve issue

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Last edited by stephen clarke on 30/04/20 20:23, edited 1 time in total.

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Re: Imobiliser ?

Post by jimi »

Split from another thread.
It's very bad manners to hijack someone else's thread, in future please start your own.
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”