Malian Exhausts

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
IanCG

Malian Exhausts

Post by IanCG »

I already have a SS manifold from mR Ben on my2004 MR2 and want to replace the remaining system. I have been looking at Malian and they appear to be value for money. Has anybody experience of them?

BillMartin07

Re: Malian Exhausts

Post by BillMartin07 »

Hi Ian,

Over the winter I've installed the Malian sports catalytic on my Mk3 (I have the same manifold as you) unfortunately I haven't done more than a test firing up for leaks so can't yet comment on the durability etc. What I can say is that it's nicely finished, well welded and a good fit. I'm using a Fox backbox with twin oval outlets that came from Germany a few years back (excellent piece!), there's still a good choice of backboxes available for these cars.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 3 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”