Exhausts

This section is for technical Q & A
Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Forum rules
Many subjects will have been discussed before. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
Check in the Know Your 2 as the information you need may already be there.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 2 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
ch04oyl

Exhausts

Post by ch04oyl »

I know this will have been discussed a thousand times but...

I have a mk3 red edition and want to change the standard single exit to a dual exit exhaust and wondered of these three where do you sit on the fence.

TTE
Janspeed
Cobra

Which gives the nicest sound? Best aesthetics? Etc.

JD1

Re: Exhausts

Post by JD1 »

I have just ordered a cobra, they make it tosuit from DC Performance it looks and sounds good on u tube. Just need to find a sports manifold that will accommodate the existing heat shield good luck in finding the right exhaust for you🏎😀👍

JD1

Post by JD1 »

Just had cobra exhaust delivered to find it full of hand prints, scratches and back box badly welded! 😠😡emailed the supplier with photos who quickly passed them on to cobra and awaiting response. Has anyone had this problem, and if so how did it het resolved. Any advice would be greatly appreciated 🙏

LeEdFollow

Post by LeEdFollow »

Bit late to the thread, but Malian sell a decent looking dual exit system on ebay. I believe it may be a clone of the TTE system?

I was looking at it myself for my 2zz swap project but ended up getting their single exit race exhaust instead as it was a lot lighter.

Not fitted it yet but having got it out the box and given it the once over it appears to be a pretty decent product :)

Also got their matching sports cat. Should give me a full 2" system from header/primary cats backwards which is what I'll need to let the 2zz breath.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 2 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “MK3”