Left hand speakers not working

This section is for technical Q & A only - any other threads will be deleted/moved. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 7 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
MichaelRH94

Left hand speakers not working

Post by MichaelRH94 »

I'm no expert when it comes to wiring in speakers, so I've replaced all the standard speakers in the car, just cut the connectors off the old speakers and put them on the new ones, spliced the speakers on the rear to have 6x9's on the floor behind the seats, they were working fine and then all of a sudden the speakers on the left hand side of the car have gone off conpletely -
I have checked the head unit and it has one 10A fuse in the back of it - this is good and has not broken
Is there a fuse in the vehicle for the speakers? I've tried to have a look however I cannot find any :(

I've checked all the wiring connections to the speakers and going back to the head unit and they are all good - I'm abit lost

Has anyone had this issue before? And if so does anyone know what could cause this?

Thanks -
Michael

Topic author
dannyboolahlah

Re: Left hand speakers not working

Post by dannyboolahlah »

Sounds like an issue with the head unit.
No fuse in the car as far as I'm aware.

Topic author
MichaelRH94

Re: Left hand speakers not working

Post by MichaelRH94 »

Jut had my left ear cleaned out now by the doctor and the speaker is now working
Many thanks

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 7 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “ICE”