new stereo

This section is for technical Q & A only - any other threads will be deleted/moved. Please try the search function before starting a new thread.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
mike2gt

new stereo

Post by mike2gt »

hi there, my apologies if this has been asked before, i'm new to mr2s, just bought my first one a 1995, the problem i have is that the CD player didn't work so got a new double din stereo which fits perfect, but can't seem to find a wiring harness, that fits the original wiring to the stereo wiring, hope this makes sense, they only local place was halford were they apparently had the correct harness but this does not fit, can anyone help, thanks

MRHAPPY62
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: new stereo

Post by MRHAPPY62 »

Halfrauds would be my last port of call , check out the knowledge base on here, but uk and jdm models are probably different, So if you could be more specific you would get more replies.
MK2 3sge Uk sold.
MK3 Chilli red sold.
MK2 Smg Gltd Super Edition now with V6

Topic author
mike2gt

Post by mike2gt »

Hi and thanks, it was just the ease of halfords being there, the car is a uk model, 1995, original stereo was tape deck and CD!

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by jimi »

Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “ICE”