160 miles drive :0)

For all your MR2 adventures
Please remember that racing on the public highway is both dangerous and illegal.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
rhys57

160 miles drive :0)

Post by rhys57 »

I normally do short journeys to work but this morning I did 160miles/3 hour drive in my 2, the car simply does not miss a beat for a 16 year old car I simply love it.

The roads were nice and dry even had me t bars off, I really couldn't think of a car to replace mine unless I bought a porsche,

Just though I'd post it :0)

Topic author
JayZ

Re: 160 miles drive :0)

Post by JayZ »

Same here, but last week i went from Brighton in Sussex down to Taunton in Somerset on Friday am and then drve back on Saturday night..
Approxomately 3 and a half hours (200 Miles) each way and it was a pleasure.. even.. with coilovers ! :th:

Topic author
Seven7Two2

Re: 160 miles drive :0)

Post by Seven7Two2 »

I took Tuesday And Wednesday off work, And drove to Cambridge, (For a Skydive) and around cambridgeshire for two days have done around 400+ miles and the car didnt miss a beat, ran beautifully,

Even gave the Alloys and car a good wash that Night at the B&B. Changed a windscreen Wiper too! ....

Just a pitty i curbed the alloys twice when I got back to my Town *Face Palm*

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 1 month old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “The Spirited Driving Chronicles”