mr2 vs focus st topic been deleted..?

For all your MR2 adventures
Please remember that racing on the public highway is both dangerous and illegal.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
MrTwoBen

mr2 vs focus st topic been deleted..?

Post by MrTwoBen »

where has the topic gone? it's just vanished :confused1:

Topic author
Les

Re: mr2 vs focus st topic been deleted..?

Post by Les »

I believe it was bmw m3, not focus st i think. :D
Last edited by Les on 01/10/11 8:28, edited 1 time in total.

rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by rhon »

Its been removed by one of the admin, presumably because your post was implying you were racing another vehicle on a public highway. :shocked:
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

Topic author
MrTwoBen

Post by MrTwoBen »

les wrote:I believe it was bmw m3, not focus st i think. :D
nope i put my own post up..focus st vs mr2 turbo.

ok rhon, i didnt think it was that much of a shocker, but now i know..im guessing thats why the 'mr2 vs m3' has been wiped aswell..
so what exactly is allowed to go into the "spirited driving chronicles" i didnt realise there were rules.sorry for my ignorance, but it's not very clear.

oh and it says under spirited driving chronicles-please remember that racing on public highway is both dangerous and illegal..this gives the impression that it is a disclaimer therefore whatever people post, you would be covering yourselves.

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Howlin_Mad »

This post is a sticky at the top of the section:

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/the-spiri ... 37542.html

HM
Last edited by Howlin_Mad on 01/10/11 15:34, edited 1 time in total.
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

vanilla.coffee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by vanilla.coffee »

MrTwoBen wrote:
oh and it says under spirited driving chronicles-please remember that racing on public highway is both dangerous and illegal..this gives the impression that it is a disclaimer therefore whatever people post, you would be covering yourselves.

The BIB tend to browse through forums and threads like MR2 vs ******** bring unwanted attention to you and our club.
Last thing we really need is for the BIB to intercept us on a meet or a run because a couple of threads in here give them the impression that we are all tarnished with your brush.

Hence why your thread was removed along with a few others that were in here. :)

You go race away from the traffic lights if you want. Just don't post it in here please.

EDIT: Cheers HM for linking to the other thread. :th:
(Forgot about that one myself :blush: )
They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “The Spirited Driving Chronicles”