Sobering Thought

For all your MR2 adventures
Please remember that racing on the public highway is both dangerous and illegal.
The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Phil-B

Re: Sobering Thought

Post by Phil-B »

I was quite shocked.95 In my area in 11 years. That seems quite high.

ZZW30

Post by ZZW30 »

dawesy wrote:
.......... the green cross man and adverts, none of that now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's because todays kids would give him a kicking lol.

The map isn't correct, I suspect the numbers to be higher.. there are two fatals in my area (both seperate bike accidents.. friends) which aren't there.. this is most likely the case for most areas.

MichaelJapp

Post by MichaelJapp »

What I've found surprising, is the age of the drivers killed / involved. In my area, mostly surrounded with 'B' roads it is 75% male age 16-30.
Shocking really.

FanGirl

Post by FanGirl »

Seems to be the old, young or motorcyclists in their 40s in my area. I suspect too that the figures aren't completely right as the link road here is lethal and there have been many fatalities along there.

The thing that mostly worries me, especially at this time of the year, is the drink drivers :sad:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 4 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “The Spirited Driving Chronicles”