Farnborough /Fleet /Aldershot

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 7 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Gizmo_101

Farnborough /Fleet /Aldershot

Post by Gizmo_101 »

Hi everyone I've been a member on here for just over a year now and I have seen a few Mr2s going around near where I live not many though I have to say :( so I wondered if anyone on here lives anywhere in farnborough fleet aldershot and what mr2 you have mk1/2/3 import/uk , and have you been to any of the meets etc, I have a mk2 rev2 N/A and have been to one Surrey Rolling Road
..... Unfortunately however I have just realised I do not have a picture of my car on this phone so I can't upload a picture of it either :(
But yes would be nice to see what mr2s on here are local

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Topic author
Gizmo_101

Re: Farnborough /Fleet /Aldershot

Post by Gizmo_101 »

Gizmo_101 wrote:Hi everyone I've been a member on here for just over a year now and I have seen a few Mr2s going around near where I live not many though I have to say :( so I wondered if anyone on here lives anywhere in farnborough fleet aldershot and what mr2 you have mk1/2/3 import/uk , and have you been to any of the meets etc, I have a mk2 rev2 N/A and have been to one Surrey Rolling Road
..... Unfortunately however I have just realised I do not have a picture of my car on this phone so I can't upload a picture of it either :(
But yes would be nice to see what mr2s on here are local

I'm a loner!! Hahahaha what about further out then farnham /camberly

BahnStormer
Years of MR2 Ownership: 4
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Farnborough /Fleet /Aldershot

Post by BahnStormer »

I'm "further in"... inside the M25 mostly... but I commute from Wimbledon to Sunbury every day and been known to go on "a bit if a drive" on the the way home... i.e. loop out past Woking on my drive home then back via the A331, A31, A3... or country roads in that vicinity...
Sable'07:factory AC + heated seats, Pioneer TS-E171ci + MVH-390BT, Mohair hood, Yoko AD08R's.
Next:Supporting mods: Coilovers (MeisterR?) and polybush, 5x braces and braided lines.
Researching: Engine options

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 7 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South East”