MR2 Owners Club • New Forest drive 5th Aug - Page 4
Page 4 of 4

Re: New Forest drive 5th Aug

Posted: 03/08/12 20:26
by TonyleFrog
Emma_mr2 wrote:looks like a better day weather wise, defiately up for a change in date rather than cancelling the whole thing if everyone is still interested
Forecast suggests the best time will be late afternoon/early evening. I'm in. Ken? MIck?

Re: New Forest drive 5th Aug

Posted: 03/08/12 20:58
by topgun
TonyleFrog wrote:
Emma_mr2 wrote:looks like a better day weather wise, defiately up for a change in date rather than cancelling the whole thing if everyone is still interested
Forecast suggests the best time will be late afternoon/early evening. I'm in. Ken? MIck?
I'm still in :th:

Re: New Forest drive 5th Aug

Posted: 03/08/12 21:23
by Emma_mr2
Late afternoon being around 5ish for meeting up then?

Re: New Forest drive 5th Aug

Posted: 03/08/12 21:53
by TonyleFrog
Emma_mr2 wrote:Late afternoon being around 5ish for meeting up then?
:th:
topgun wrote:I'm still in :th:
:cool1:
@ yours around 3.30pm for coffee and biscuits.

Ken - are you OK for the new date & time?

Re: New Forest drive 5th Aug

Posted: 03/08/12 21:57
by topgun
TonyleFrog wrote: :th:
topgun wrote:I'm still in :th:
:cool1:
@ yours around 3.30pm for coffee and biscuits.
Choccie or plain :D

Re: New Forest drive 5th Aug

Posted: 03/08/12 22:45
by TonyleFrog
topgun wrote:Choccie or plain :D
Chocolate fix every time mate. :D


Ken, Ken, wherefore art thou Ken?

Re: New Forest drive 5th Aug

Posted: 03/08/12 22:53
by Black Light
5 should b fine for me

Re: New Forest drive 5th Aug

Posted: 04/08/12 10:00
by PsyKen
Hello I'm here! Sorry been working.

I can't make it today, I've a BBQ to go to.

The rain would have been a downer, so have fun! :smile:

Ken, via Tapatalk

Re: New Forest drive 5th Aug

Posted: 04/08/12 10:09
by topgun
Due to the turn in weather and people dropping out I sugest we try for another date ?

Re: New Forest drive 5th Aug

Posted: 04/08/12 10:46
by TonyleFrog
A pity you can't make it today. :crybaby:

Maybe catch up with you on a future Kent Run.

Looks like you've chosen the right day for the BBQ. :D

topgun wrote:Due to the turn in weather and people dropping out I sugest we try for another date ?
Eh, what turn? The forecast for this afternoon hasn't changed.
Make your mind up ffs so that I know whether to pick you up or not!

AFAIK this event is still going ahead. Emma, can you confirm as soon as possible please.

Re: New Forest drive 5th Aug

Posted: 04/08/12 11:10
by topgun
TonyleFrog wrote:A pity you can't make it today. :crybaby:

Maybe catch up with you on a future Kent Run.

Looks like you've chosen the right day for the BBQ. :D

topgun wrote:Due to the turn in weather and people dropping out I sugest we try for another date ?
Eh, what turn? The forecast for this afternoon hasn't changed.
Make your mind up ffs so that I know whether to pick you up or not!

AFAIK this event is still going ahead. Emma, can you confirm as soon as possible please.
I will go with the flow ,tis a shame there are not more people involved.See you at 3.30 pm :th:

Re: New Forest drive 5th Aug

Posted: 04/08/12 12:33
by PsyKen
For sure!

Ken, via Tapatalk

Re: New Forest drive 5th Aug

Posted: 04/08/12 15:00
by Emma_mr2
Well i'll be at the white buck for 5 so im hoping to see some more 2s down there, even with the lack of perfect blue skies :)