Portsmouth/Southampton firework meet 3rd Nov

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

badgerbob
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Re: Portsmouth/Southampton firework meet 3rd Nov

Post by badgerbob »

Gaz! wrote:
topgun wrote:Ok Bob,Gaz decided to cancel the meet due to lack of interest.
You still have 7 people mate, more than last year.

Sorry but theres no way I want to be driving feeling like this, let alone be in the cold.
indeed and a few more going by the acivity on the HJC, really sorry bud but for what its worth the 2 wouldnt have made it anyhow, had to ditch uni this afternoon to try and get her sorted only to find the rear driveshaft boot has split and spat all the grease out, the fun continues tomorrow thanks to the clocks going back :no:

too much in too little time going on :annoyed:

Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

badgerbob wrote:
Gaz! wrote:
topgun wrote:Ok Bob,Gaz decided to cancel the meet due to lack of interest.
You still have 7 people mate, more than last year.

Sorry but theres no way I want to be driving feeling like this, let alone be in the cold.
indeed and a few more going by the acivity on the HJC, really sorry bud but for what its worth the 2 wouldnt have made it anyhow, had to ditch uni this afternoon to try and get her sorted only to find the rear driveshaft boot has split and spat all the grease out, the fun continues tomorrow thanks to the clocks going back :no:

too much in too little time going on :annoyed:
Mate the clocks went back a week ago?

Was looking forward to this but no chance, I'm a man flu mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badgerbob
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by badgerbob »

Thanks to the clocks going back = cant do anymore because its too dark to see ;) , had it been a week before id have an extra hour to progress things further :(

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “South Central”