Meet ups in Norfolk or Suffolk

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Wreny

Meet ups in Norfolk or Suffolk

Post by Wreny »

Hello
We have just bought a MR2 Mk3 and live near the Norfolk Broads. Is their any MR2 social meet ups or events in this area. Thank you

Car69

Re: Meet ups in Norfolk or Suffolk

Post by Car69 »

Hi I just got a mk3 I was also wondering about meeting other owners I am near Ipswich

Mike
Years of MR2 Ownership: 2
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by Mike »

Hi i live in Ipswich, not much has been set up around here (atleast i haven't seen much) but i have been travelling to the Essex meets when they where on as i know a couple of the guys.

I have seen a fair few MR2's around here just not sure how many are active in the club but im sure with this and facebook you could get a small meet going

chaos19810
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by chaos19810 »

If my project ever gets finished then I’ll come and join you

Jon_D

Post by Jon_D »

Is there not a regional organiser for this area?

I'd love to attend also

Cheers

Jon

chaos19810
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by chaos19810 »

I was it for a while, I planned a couple of meets and the majority of the time it was me sat somewhere by myself so I stopped.

Once/if my car gets running I would love to come and meet up with some others but they June time

joe ellis

Post by joe ellis »

Hello all,
I'm thinking of organising meets. Just bought back in to the MR2 market and plan to keep the girl for life so should be a long term member of this forum now.
With that said covid is covid so I'll post more details when I've made some progress as to where we'd meet and what would happen. I'm near Woodbridge and we have an airfield near by so potentially some form of driving day could be organised but I'm a little ways off that at the moment. If not the pub I work at has enough room for five or six cars when clear of marquees so that is an additional potential.
I'll keep you all posted. :)
If you don't feel I'm treading on your toes too much Chaos? :sad:

Joe

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 5 years and 10 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Norwich / East Anglia”