Blithfield Easter Fools meet?

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Blithfield Easter Fools meet?

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Anyone up for an impromptu run around Blithfield on Bank holiday Monday? Usual meet and some banter then a drive and a pub lunch? East Mids lot included?

HM

MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

chris
Years of MR2 Ownership: 16
MR2's Owned: 5

Re: Blithfield Easter Fools meet?

Post by chris »

I would mate, but would have to bring my daughter with me and I'm not sure she'd enjoy being in the car for a couple of hours with nothing to do...

Maybe next time

Chris
:th:

Topic author
Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Re: Blithfield Easter Fools meet?

Post by Howlin_Mad »

chris wrote:I would mate, but would have to bring my daughter with me and I'm not sure she'd enjoy being in the car for a couple of hours with nothing to do...

Maybe next time

Chris
:th:
If you drove quick enough, she'd have plenty of screaming to do in the car :laughing

No worries bud, just a last minute thought as the weather is looking kind on Monday compared to it of late, and it's been a while since a local run out with the usual suspects, but more welcome.

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “West Midlands”