Midlands Monthly Meet 17th July

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Re: Midlands Monthly Meet 17th July

Post by rhon »

vinp182 wrote:New comers have to be blind folded, then get naked and race each other round the block bare foot.... The loser has to buy the drinks for everyone all night :th:

Its times like this when I'm very grateful I'm not a noob....but not as grateful as the rest of them are LMAO

red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

p5ycho

Post by p5ycho »

vinp182 wrote:New comers have to be blind folded, then get naked and race each other round the block bare foot.... The loser has to buy the drinks for everyone all night :th:
I see this is your idea to keep newcomers away and stop them from coming. Lol

p5ycho

Post by p5ycho »

Looks like I'm going to skip this one guys. Sorry Rhon I did really want to make it but thanks to some inconsiderate (censored) , idiot who live at the top of my road and has abandoned his car outside my door for last 4 days which shows no signs of moving..
I've had to park my car across the road on someone else's spot and due to the nature of my road as I move the car someone will take the spot and I won't have a parking space anywhere for the mr2. .
Don't really fancy parking it round the block 2 streets away as it will probably get vandalised ..
Now if the meet was on a sunday things wouldn't be so bad..
I can't wait till I get hold of the owner of this vectra gonna give him a piece of my mind.. as when I tried to park my car outside his house some months back he cane out ranting and raving and told me not to park there.

Pav677

Post by Pav677 »

I'm sorry too, I've literally just realised its tonight!! Gutted!

Topic author
rhon

Post by rhon »

What a great night! I think we had a total of 15 cars throughout the evening with a combination of All marques.

Great to see some new owners joining us tonight on their first mr2 meets.

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves and hope to see you at future meets.

Rhon
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

PandaPete
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by PandaPete »

Thanks all for making me feel so welcome :) I had a ace time

Topic author
rhon

Post by rhon »

p5ycho wrote:Looks like I'm going to skip this one guys. Sorry Rhon I did really want to make it but thanks to some inconsiderate (censored) , idiot who live at the top of my road and has abandoned his car outside my door for last 4 days which shows no signs of moving..
I've had to park my car across the road on someone else's spot and due to the nature of my road as I move the car someone will take the spot and I won't have a parking space anywhere for the mr2. .
Don't really fancy parking it round the block 2 streets away as it will probably get vandalised ..
Now if the meet was on a sunday things wouldn't be so bad..
I can't wait till I get hold of the owner of this vectra gonna give him a piece of my mind.. as when I tried to park my car outside his house some months back he cane out ranting and raving and told me not to park there.

I'd have been tempted to report it as abandoned and get it removed by the police..... or...... you could buy a wheel clamp and clamp it and charge him for release :laughing :laughing :laughing

Topic author
rhon

Post by rhon »

Pav677 wrote:I'm sorry too, I've literally just realised its tonight!! Gutted!

No worries, the next one is on 21st August :th: shame you missed a good night though :no:

Topic author
rhon

Post by rhon »

PandaPete wrote:Thanks all for making me feel so welcome :) I had a ace time
You're welcome! Did you manage to convince Stacey to get her wellies packed :laughing

Pav677

Post by Pav677 »

rhon wrote:
Pav677 wrote:I'm sorry too, I've literally just realised its tonight!! Gutted!

No worries, the next one is on 21st August :th: shame you missed a good night though :no:
The weather would of helped with that too ay. :cool1:

The 21st is going in my phone with alarms and buzzers going off daily starting a week prier :D

PandaPete
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by PandaPete »

rhon wrote:
PandaPete wrote:Thanks all for making me feel so welcome :) I had a ace time
You're welcome! Did you manage to convince Stacey to get her wellies packed :laughing
Ha ha still working on it, think I'm going to have to bribe her with some new shoes :th:

GoodwoodMR2

Post by GoodwoodMR2 »

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, excellent evening with good company :th: Till the next one. All the best Dave :)

Topic author
rhon

Post by rhon »

Glad you enjoyed it Dave. Did you go the other route back?

Howlin_Mad
Years of MR2 Ownership: 10
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Howlin_Mad »

Apologies for non-attendance. Bad day at work :annoyed:

HM
MGB GT For Sale// JDM Rev3 3VZ-FE V6

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “West Midlands”