23rd September - Day out - Museum of flight

A place to post Monthly meets, mini meets or any social events.

Moderators: Ripley, toymr2

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

toymr2

Re: 23rd September - Day out - Museum of flight

Post by toymr2 »

Have a good day - one of these days I will get a Sunday off :-(

thosb10
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by thosb10 »

mrrlal wrote:ok ann
will meet at wallyford just take first exit on a1 up slip road and turn left i will be waiting there from about 8;15 if anyone coming from livi/glasow area will meet at lizzie bryce petrol station at 7.30 for 7;45 dep
Hi Allan I am not to sure how long to Wallayford layby from Larkhall but I will do my best to meet up. I am picking Jimmy up around 7,30 - 7.45 ish. If unable I promise I will unleash the little lady :drive1: and catch up before entry to show. :D :yahoo:

Tom
Vehicles are just like a giant Meccano set and should not be feared, but respected

splatadoo

Post by splatadoo »

Sorry guys, I haven't forgotten about you, I have just been super super busy..... Can't wait for tomorrow.... Might even wash the car tonight (in the dark), lol.... Either that or I'll need to leave even earlier and hit the car wash before I meet you at Perth Ann, my car looks like it's been round a few rally stages lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Topic author
Ripley
Years of MR2 Ownership: 22
MR2's Owned: 3

Post by Ripley »

Ok, thats Lui washed and polished. BBQ's loaded along with the club banner. Sausages bought. all set for tomorrow.If the weather is half as good as today it'll be brill.

See you all tomorrow. Andy, meet you in Perth 7.30am . Alan, see you at wallayford :clapping:

Save the bunnies!

splatadoo

Post by splatadoo »

Awesome, Im going to set off early and hit a jetwash before I get to you Ann. :clapping:

I will pack the Gazebo in to the car (its not a great one.... its cotton with mesh sides but its better than nothing if it rains :) )

Going to pop out tonight and get some BBQ food (unless theres somewhere within walking distance tomorrow to get some burgers or something?)

Topic author
Ripley

Post by Ripley »

splatadoo wrote:Awesome, Im going to set off early and hit a jetwash before I get to you Ann. :clapping:

I will pack the Gazebo in to the car (its not a great one.... its cotton with mesh sides but its better than nothing if it rains :) )

Going to pop out tonight and get some BBQ food (unless theres somewhere within walking distance tomorrow to get some burgers or something?)
Andy, don't pack the gazebo as we need public liability insurance if we want to put it up and the club doesn't have that.

I hope we are allowed the BBQ's. Tried phoning today but no response. I guess they'll be busy setting up. There will be cafe/ burger vans I would think but a barbie would be fun.

Save the bunnies!

stu pot

Post by stu pot »

yes I am still coming will meet at wallyford a1 on the staight .

Topic author
Ripley

Post by Ripley »

stu pot wrote:yes I am still coming will meet at wallyford a1 on the staight .
:th:

Save the bunnies!

thosb10
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by thosb10 »

Andy there is a Sunday market within 1/2 mile from show with a few butchers stalls in the last two years. see you all tomorrow, Ann you pulling a trailer with Lui
:cheeky: :cheeky:

Tom
Vehicles are just like a giant Meccano set and should not be feared, but respected

Topic author
Ripley

Post by Ripley »

thosb10 wrote: Ann you pulling a trailer with Lui

Tom
One less sandwich to pack I think!

Havent fitted the towbar yet Tom. I'll just leave the hairdrier at home :p

Save the bunnies!

mrrlal

Post by mrrlal »

your leaving it a bit late takes just over an hour from larkhall to start of city bypass sticking to speed limits going the m74 then mate then 15 mins on bypass to wallyford just watch there is a speed camera between bypass and wallyford cut off thats only permanent one from larkhall just take it easy past harthill services

see you at some point

alan
thosb10 wrote:
mrrlal wrote:ok ann
will meet at wallyford just take first exit on a1 up slip road and turn left i will be waiting there from about 8;15 if anyone coming from livi/glasow area will meet at lizzie bryce petrol station at 7.30 for 7;45 dep
Hi Allan I am not to sure how long to Wallayford layby from Larkhall but I will do my best to meet up. I am picking Jimmy up around 7,30 - 7.45 ish. If unable I promise I will unleash the little lady :drive1: and catch up before entry to show. :D :yahoo:

Tom

mrrlal

Post by mrrlal »

Ripley wrote:Ok, thats Lui washed and polished. BBQ's loaded along with the club banner. Sausages bought. all set for tomorrow.If the weather is half as good as today it'll be brill.

See you all tomorrow. Andy, meet you in Perth 7.30am . Alan, see you at wallayford :clapping:
i will need to see if i can hit car wash as well didnt have time to clean rusty today had to fix brakes on a fiesta then weld my golf gti couple holes in floor panels. :ranting1: then i had to take daughter in laws stuff stored here to kirkcaldy have just had my dinner.

Maybe i should just say it is a rat car project :rolleyes:

see you all tomorrow
:th:

splatadoo

Post by splatadoo »

Ripley wrote: Andy, don't pack the gazebo as we need public liability insurance if we want to put it up and the club doesn't have that.

I hope we are allowed the BBQ's. Tried phoning today but no response. I guess they'll be busy setting up. There will be cafe/ burger vans I would think but a barbie would be fun.
:blush: oops! no problem :th:
stu pot wrote:yes I am still coming will meet at wallyford a1 on the staight .
:D will be good to meet another member
thosb10 wrote:Andy there is a Sunday market within 1/2 mile from show with a few butchers stalls in the last two years. see you all tomorrow, Ann you pulling a trailer with Lui
:laughing :laughing
Ripley wrote:
One less sandwich to pack I think!

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

Unfortunately Leonie isn't going to make it anymore (she had some wisdom teeth out on wednesday and its completely knocked her for six)

On the plus side..... I managed to find a replacement for her in the form of a very excited 4.5 yr old boy... yes I'm starting him young - he loves "daddy's fast car" and im sure he'll have a great day :) :yahoo:

Topic author
Ripley

Post by Ripley »

I'd better put that sandwich back in then Andy. Kids are always hungry .

Save the bunnies!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Scotland”