MR2 Mk1 project car

A place to post Monthly meets, mini meets or any social events.

Moderators: Ripley, toymr2

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 7 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
dwmann81

MR2 Mk1 project car

Post by dwmann81 »

I have an MR2 Mk1 (d reg) thats currently in my garage SORN'd. Its been this way for a couple of years as I just haven't got round to doing the work I had planned (replacing rusted bumper brace) and water pump. It looks like I might be moving with my job no so reluctantly she's going to have to go. Anyone interested in a currently non-running Mk1? Apart from the rusted bumper brace shes in good condition for age. I've got the replacement water pump (just not fitted) and currently the front bumper and associated trim and radiator are all removed (I have all the pieces). I have access to a trailer so could deliver if required..

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 7 years and 11 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Scotland”