The Lincoln Thread

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
TurboPete

Re: The Lincoln Thread

Post by TurboPete »

Pete that is absolutely stunning mate.
Thanks Kendoskeg. Some dodgy bits when you look up close but hopefully i can get them sorted out. Yeah Easter weekend would be good for me. Hopefully we'll get some nice weather.
Oh and very nice looking mr2 turbo pete you have the same body kit i want on mine. lol did it come fitted or have you modded it yourself?
No it already came fitted. Only had the car just over a week. The bodykit is all smoothed into the body panels so would be a right pain to remove.........not that i will be doing :no:

Slight change of subject but as this is a Lincoln thread, have either of you heard of Design 2 Shine in Lincoln. They do bespoke interiors down on Sadler Road. Would like to get a cream interior for mine when all the niggly bits have been sorted. www.d2supholstery.co.uk They look pretty special if you ever need anyhting like that doing. :th:

Topic author
Hustler

Post by Hustler »

Slight change of subject but as this is a Lincoln thread, have either of you heard of Design 2 Shine in Lincoln. They do bespoke interiors down on Sadler Road. Would like to get a cream interior for mine when all the niggly bits have been sorted. http://www.d2supholstery.co.uk They look pretty special if you ever need anyhting like that doing.
Looks to be worth a visit, if only to know what they can do and for how much! I'll add it to the "to do list" for my car...just wondering if they'll still be open in 2020!! lol

Topic author
kendoskeg

Post by kendoskeg »

Never heard of them either.

Bookmarked for further reading later!

Topic author
Nebril

Post by Nebril »

kendoskeg wrote: Nebril, was that you I saw earlier?
yes it was :) trying to avoid traffic u was stuck in :P

Have u decided when u r actually meeting up to have a look at his car? id love it if someone had a once over at mine, being the first i own and all that :)

Topic author
kendoskeg

Post by kendoskeg »

Saw yet another red one today, gave a little wave! Not sure if its the same one I see every morning, or if its a member?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Tallboy
Current Model: None
Years of MR2 Ownership: 17
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by Tallboy »

Any of you guys got an l reg rev 3 with single sided exhaust? seen it today in the car park near the brayford pool :th:

oc sticker on the rear window parked on level4 i was on 5
MK2 REV3 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 95 TURBO Reborn!!!..... now in Dawesys hands getting 2GR love
MK2 REV4 NA R.I.P
MK2 REV3 96 TURBO
MK2 REV3 NA AUTO Reborn!!...... Now in Mikes hands getting boosted!

Topic author
kendoskeg

Post by kendoskeg »

Just seen this!

Yep that was me

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Topic author
Jonn1boy

Post by Jonn1boy »

btw that g limited u saw in lincoln a while back i baugh of and old guy :) 4 weeks ago so its currently located in boston know not very far!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 2 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “East Midlands”