any north east clubs

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Simonlacey88

any north east clubs

Post by Simonlacey88 »

Hi Guys, Just became a proud owner of a mk3 red with black wheels mr2, love love love it.

Love to meet up with felllow owners and enthuisists, does any know of any meets clubs in the north yorkshire/ county durham, teeside area.

Cheers guys

simon

Topic author
chefey

Re: any north east clubs

Post by chefey »

Hi..... Post some pics of your car in, we seem to be without a regional rep at the moment, but there are quite a few local members :)

Topic author
Simonlacey88

Post by Simonlacey88 »

Thanks for that, been very busy, but would love to meet up,with other mr2 owners for drives out. Will post pixs tomorrow as cant post from a I pad. Any other mr2 owners north east feel free to contact me.
Simon lacey

deano32hil

Post by deano32hil »

Hi I am Dean and am new to the MR2 scene. I live in York and have recently bought a red t-bar uk spec rev 3. 117k on the clock tidy for age but needs a little tidying up. Anyone know of any local meets? would love to attend one to discuss cars etc.

Topic author
Stealth-Steve

Post by Stealth-Steve »

deano32hil wrote:Hi I am Dean and am new to the MR2 scene. I live in York and have recently bought a red t-bar uk spec rev 3. 117k on the clock tidy for age but needs a little tidying up. Anyone know of any local meets? would love to attend one to discuss cars etc.
I'm in York too, been lurking for a while because I don't own a 2 yet, just very actively searching..

Had 2 deals fall thru in the last 3 weeks.
Currently got a Focus, but a Tbar will be had shortly. :th:

Topic author
Toms-MR2

Post by Toms-MR2 »

I think the guys on here hold an East Yorkshire meet every so often,
To be honest I should turn up to one really as I haven't been out to a meet with the OC for a year or two lol

If it interests you both above, there's a meet this Tuesday evening at Squires Cafe in Sherburn in Elmet (near Pontefract). It's a different club to this one but there's myself and a few other MR2 owners that go to it :)

Sent from my Death Star using Jedi Mind tricks

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 7 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Yorkshire/North East”