Yorkshire monthly meet?

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
lbeddowscbr

Yorkshire monthly meet?

Post by lbeddowscbr »

Hey everyone.
Recentley moved to Work from Warrington (near manchester) and i loved getting along to the northwest meets and drive outs and would love to carry on the tradition up here!

Sooo..... whos around that wants to meet up once a month maybe? What day is best to go out for a meal and possibly a drive?
i know theres a decent meet scene on the Roadster owners club so would be great to all get together.

so seeing as i dont know the area very well, wheres good? what roads are good?
come on guys and gals, lifes boring at times so lets entertain each other :yahoo:

Topic author
lbeddowscbr

Re: Yorkshire monthly meet?

Post by lbeddowscbr »

Found a karting track in monks cross a short drive from York which allows you to book and race rather than be set off at different times. This could deffinatley be a weekend day event even if its only 4 people.

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 11 years and 5 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Yorkshire/North East”