Squires Cafe Jap car meet Tues 3rd Sept

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Toms-MR2

Squires Cafe Jap car meet Tues 3rd Sept

Post by Toms-MR2 »

It's the monthly Jap meet at Squires Cafe in Sherburn tomorrow night if anyone fancies coming?

Usually a good turnout of MR2's

Topic author
MR2 Turbo Jo

Re: Squires Cafe Jap car meet Tues 3rd Sept

Post by MR2 Turbo Jo »

when is the next meet at squires???? just got a mk2 rev1 turbo and kinda want to get involved

Topic author
Toms-MR2

Post by Toms-MR2 »

It's the first Tuesday of each month buddy :) so the next one should be the 1st of October.

The turnout tends to be a bit lower in the darker winter months, but there's the odd hardcore person there lol

Topic author
MR2 Turbo Jo

Post by MR2 Turbo Jo »

Toms-MR2 wrote:It's the first Tuesday of each month buddy :) so the next one should be the 1st of October.

The turnout tends to be a bit lower in the darker winter months, but there's the odd hardcore person there lol
Is there any other meets in Yorkshire that I can get involved in??

Topic author
Toms-MR2

Post by Toms-MR2 »

Not that I'm aware of buddy, most meets you'll find tend to be clubs with mixed members, so you get a lot of 'chav' cars like saxo's, corsa's etc
At least with Jap clubs you have a starting point for conversation lol :)

Topic author
MR2 Turbo Jo

Post by MR2 Turbo Jo »

lol yeah know what you mean had some tosser trying to race me in corsa told him to f**k off and not to waste my time with his pathetic car

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Yorkshire/North East”