mr2 meets teeside or a 19 either way n or s

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 1 week old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
stu12

mr2 meets teeside or a 19 either way n or s

Post by stu12 »

hi folks been looking for meets clubs etc but looks like people are looking but not taking things into there own hands I know there should be an organiser to sort things out to arrange things so here goes anyone looking for a meet in the real north east meaning anywhere up the a19 so i think that covers a very wide area just thinking of meets could be each month on any night maybe best sunday for an easy night and one month be at york end then next further towards middlesbrough and then tyne tunnel end just mix it up so people dont have to travel miles each time maybe have a chat a meal and chat about each others mods cars experiance etc etc plan outings could be on 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th sunday of each month any more ideas welcome hope to hear other 2 owners any mk :D

Topic author
Gromit

Re: mr2 meets teeside or a 19 either way n or s

Post by Gromit »

Yes mate, definitely up for that. :th:
How about the American diner on the A19 at Middlesborough, :D :D
Last edited by Gromit on 23/03/14 17:50, edited 1 time in total.

jimi
Administrator
Administrator
Years of MR2 Ownership: 18
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by jimi »

Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Topic author
stu12

Post by stu12 »

A 19 diner sounds great I know there is another car club goes there some nights think it's vw pick your day buddy hope a few more can turn up

Topic author
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Any Friday would be best for us, would be about 7.15 before we could get there so best wait till clocks change !

Topic author
stu12

Post by stu12 »

Sounds good just give me a message when ya available stu

GazRev1Tubby
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 1

Post by GazRev1Tubby »

stu12 wrote:hi folks been looking for meets clubs etc but looks like people are looking but not taking things into there own hands I know there should be an organiser to sort things out to arrange things so here goes anyone looking for a meet in the real north east meaning anywhere up the a19 so i think that covers a very wide area just thinking of meets could be each month on any night maybe best sunday for an easy night and one month be at york end then next further towards middlesbrough and then tyne tunnel end just mix it up so people dont have to travel miles each time maybe have a chat a meal and chat about each others mods cars experiance etc etc plan outings could be on 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th sunday of each month any more ideas welcome hope to hear other 2 owners any mk :D
Wow, that's a long sentence!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
1996 BPU Supra TT ;)
The deuce will surely be missed, until the second turbo comes online :th:

Topic author
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Stu, anymore interest in this as (no disrespect) I don't fancy coming all that way to meet just one other member !!

Topic author
stu12

Post by stu12 »

no matey seen loads of mk2 mr2s in stockton the last couple of weeks as well but no more intrest matey i know what ya mean lol

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 1 week old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Yorkshire/North East”