hull motor show 2014

Moderator: Regional Reps

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
lamby27

hull motor show 2014

Post by lamby27 »

hey guys, so did anyone on here attend today? if you did i missed you but feel free to let me know what you thought and share any pics, if anyone happened to see a red rev3 it was most likely me :)

Topic author
Styan

Re: hull motor show 2014

Post by Styan »

Hey mate,

Was it you that parked next to us? Was gonna have a chat with you a little later on but you disappeared quite early. It was a good show though, you should have stayed!

I took a picture (if this was you), I was the lad that looks too young to drive lol :D:D

Topic author
lamby27

Post by lamby27 »

it sure was :) I stayed until about 11.45 then had to go pick my girlfriend up from work, wish I could have stayed longer as it.seems a lot more arrived in the afternoon! I felt like an anti social ninja :/ still glad I came, nice set of cars I only saw yours and.a black/purple mr2, tidy celicas and vw aswell :)

Topic author
Styan

Post by Styan »

Ah right, we'll have to sort something out sometime. Apparently there's another show @ Pickering Showground in late September (same spot as YMS) aswell as a meet in Wakefield somewhere. I'll have a look into it and post details on here, dunno what any of them will be like though. Your more than welcome to come along with us lot if we decide to go.

Topic author
lamby27

Post by lamby27 »

I went to yms last year for a look around but haven't driven up there in mine so could be worth looking at, cheers I appreciate that, would be good to have a chat and better look at all of your cars, so are you all just friends or part of a club, not counting this site lol

Topic author
Styan

Post by Styan »

We're all family, My parents have the two GT4's, my brother the celica GT that you were parked next to and the little lupo on the other end is his girlfriends. We usually have a few more cars but most of my mates couldn't make the show.

Would be good to have a few mr2's with us or just for me to meet up with you lot, this region seems to be a lot quieter than the others on here lol, I've been pretty inactive on here so would be good to meet a few of you.

Topic author
lamby27

Post by lamby27 »

ah cool car family, my friend is doing up a calibra se2 and another friend works with mr2s but yeah its pretty dead in Yorkshire it seems, I saw yours and a purple/black 2 on Sunday so seeing whos about and if we are missing out on anything, if not we could start something like you say :)

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 9 years and 6 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Yorkshire/North East”