Japshow 2010 - Sign up thread - Missing 2 ticket holders!

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 5 days old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
lisac6317

Re: Japshow 2010 - Sign up thread - Missing 2 ticket holders!

Post by lisac6317 »

Woohoo, glad you can make it HM :clapping:

Topic author
Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

Lisa, can I ask when are the tickets getting sent out?

Im moving house very soon and realy dont want my ticket and pass to go to my old address.

Can I change my address with who ever sorts this out please. :)

Topic author
MattRoss1313

Post by MattRoss1313 »

Alright Gaz,

As far as I know the tickets are sent to jeff and he will dish them out to the users via the address from paypal. Maybe worth dropping him a PM to see about using your new address?

Matt :D

Topic author
lisac6317

Post by lisac6317 »

What the oracle that is my boyfriend said :th:

Just chuck Jeff a quick PM & i'm sure he can sort something out. Tickets should be sent out very soon.

Topic author
Jono_GT

Post by Jono_GT »

Erm... :blush: I'm coming to this on the Sunday but hadn't caught this thread. Is it too late to request a place on the stand? Would really like to park up with you guys again! :) (Last outing was the WRA back in '09)

Topic author
MattRoss1313

Post by MattRoss1313 »

HI mate, I'll field this Q for now as Lisa is mega busy at work.

You are indeed too late to request a stand pass, but you may be lucky on the day. There are a few members who have a spare stand pass - although a lot of them have already been held for others. If there is one left on the day then its yours :th:

Matt :D

Topic author
lisac6317

Post by lisac6317 »

Jono_GT wrote:Erm... :blush: I'm coming to this on the Sunday but hadn't caught this thread. Is it too late to request a place on the stand? Would really like to park up with you guys again! :) (Last outing was the WRA back in '09)
YHPM :th:

Topic author
Jono_GT

Post by Jono_GT »

Cheers to both Matt & Lisa :) Lisa, I have your PM and will get in touch on the day to see how the land lies :D

Topic author
Tim_Earp

Post by Tim_Earp »

Hi I already have a ticket is there any chance of getting a stand pass at such short notice? :sad:

ian_106
Years of MR2 Ownership: 2
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by ian_106 »

Im thinking about coming sunday & dont have any tickets @ all :rolleyes: I take it i can pay @ the gate ???

Topic author
lisac6317

Post by lisac6317 »

Tim_Earp wrote:Hi I already have a ticket is there any chance of getting a stand pass at such short notice? :sad:

Topic author
lisac6317

Post by lisac6317 »

ian_106 wrote:Im thinking about coming sunday & dont have any tickets @ all :rolleyes: I take it i can pay @ the gate ???

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 14 years and 5 days old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”