Run what you brung street challenge

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
djrys2

Run what you brung street challenge

Post by djrys2 »

Hi I have signed up to this and thought a few of you may be interested. Basically they give you your own racing number then when you have done your runs they publish your times against your name and pics of your car on the website so you can see how you compare to your friends and other cars that have run on rwyb days during the year. Its free to join and is on the rwyb.com site under street challenge.

Topic author
lisac6317

Re: Run what you brung street challenge

Post by lisac6317 »

Thanks for the info love, sounds good :th:

simon1
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by simon1 »

thanks for the info, iv joined up :th:

edit: now just waiting for the tables to be updated :) so my japshow run is included
My MR2 MK2 REV2 Tubby
210.7 HP, 208 LB/ft Torque, 1/4mile in 14.7023s and castle coombe lap of 1:41 :D

simon1

Post by simon1 »

woo times are up
check the link:
http://www.rwyb.co.uk/cc_results2010.ph ... F07%2F2010

im currently 107th overall and was 16th on the day so thats cool :) shame it does not have a photo up on there yet though.
My MR2 MK2 REV2 Tubby
210.7 HP, 208 LB/ft Torque, 1/4mile in 14.7023s and castle coombe lap of 1:41 :D

Steve-M-UK

Post by Steve-M-UK »

Im going to sign up for this,if I'd had my last run at the pod as a registered one I would have been in 29th place :th:
2zz-gze build ,Eaton m62 supercharger install in progress
I survived the highland drive....bring on 2013

Topic author
djrys2

Post by djrys2 »

Well happy 8th on the day and 36th year to date almost outweighs the fact I now need a new clutch

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”