Japshow 2010 - A few thanks from me

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
lisac6317

Japshow 2010 - A few thanks from me

Post by lisac6317 »

Firstly, a huge thanks to all the traders who donated prizes for the show, i would not have been able to keep the oc lot amused with competitions if it hadn't have been for you so thanks again. Retrims by Rhon, JP4mance, MR2 Only Magazine, Oilman (Opie Oils), Steelman & CarBen Fibre Creations, you're all stars. A special mention to Steve from MR2 Only mag for taking the time to judge the 'Show n Shine' & the 'Best of Show' competitions, i know you were busy trying to launch TPM so it was very much appreciated :th:

A huge thanks to my wonderful boyfriend MattRoss1313. Thanks for putting up with me talking 'Japshow' constantly for the last 6 months, for carrying out all the orders i barked at you during the weekend & for sorting out the awesome DJ set/DJ training on the sat night. I promise i won't mention Japshow again for at least another 6 months! ;)

::RiL:: - Thanks for bringing the love tent along with you, you know how i like our threesomes when Lolly's not around! Also, thanks for keeping my boyf company during the weekend as he was what i'd call a Japshow widow! :blush:

MR2Jay - A huge thanks to you for once again bringing all the music equipment in the awesome support vehicle & for your brill set on the sat night, hope you enjoyed it. :clapping:

d-peg - Thanks for arriving early on the sat & helping me with the set up of the camping area, was most appreciated. Also, a huge thanks for helping me make sense of the chaos, that might have reined during the set up of the stand itself on the sun morning, had you not been there to shout at everyone & tell them where to park. :clapping:

taffytbar - Thanks for travelling down with me & Matt on the fri night & helping with the set up of the camping area early on the sat morning, & thanks for attempting to save loads of space for us - bloody MX5's!!! :cheeky:

Kinsy - Thanks for bringing the turntables down & providing us with some tuuunes!! :th:

Kitsan & h18ant - Huge thanks to Kit for providing the extra gazebo & with your expert help in the erection! & thanks to Ant for cramming it in the boot & bringing it all the way to the Pod. :th:

Simon1 - Huge thanks for helping me set up the camping area on the sat, you were a great help. :th:

Vargas - Thanks for popping to see me in the hotel on the fri night & dropping down the sail flag & the rope lights, the lights worked a treat. :th:

Tinker2 - Thanks for bringing along the extra 'just incase' generator fuel, i'm upset we didn't get to use it & see if the genni ran better on V-Power!! ;)

PaulNowak, MLC & Oddshoes - Thanks to you guys for bringing the banners down with you. :th:

Ultraviolet - Huge thanks for harrassing all the members for money, i must say you were rather good at it!! :laughing

Finally, a huge huge thanks & a round of applause to every single member who attended during the weekend. You really did 'make' the show & i truely believe that all the hard work was well worth it to see you all getting involved, mingling & generally having a great time. Also, thanks to all those members who donated money so that Cher could embarrass me by giving it to me, it really wasn't expected & i was very touched. :D

Apologies that i didn't get time to speak to some of you as much as i wish i could have but roll on JAE & i'll catch up with you all there. :clapping:

Lisa xx

d-peg
Years of MR2 Ownership: 13
MR2's Owned: 6

Re: Japshow 2010 - A few thanks from me

Post by d-peg »

awwwwww bless honey & you're more than welcome :)
92 JDM Turbo - V8 Project Car - LINK
93 UK N/A - V6 SC Project Car - LINK
00 mk3 2zz - Driven Daily :D - LINK
It's not a party till I get my bum out

Topic author
dump hiss

Post by dump hiss »

Well, huge thanks to you Lisa, your organising was amazing. The camp site, the competitions, the colour co ordination of us all on the stand etc et !!!!!!The stand looked fantastic and such a huge turn out, everyones cars looked spank. Thanks to Matt too for the music, And I dunno how you did it but you are a star.

Topic author
Kitsan

Post by Kitsan »

You are welcome for the Gazebo, h18ant will be please we used it. I was joking to him once we got to swindon that we didn't actually need it. Lol.

Again, well done Lisa and Matt. Thanks also to everyone for making it such a great weekend. Bring on JAE. :yahoo:

PaulNowak
Deceased Member R.I.P
Years of MR2 Ownership: 7
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by PaulNowak »

The show was was a credit to your organisation Lisa, I take my straw cowboy hat off to you!

A really good job!

Anyone who didn't have a great time was either not there, or dead.

I'd also like to thank Oddshoes, for making me look sensible and coherent!

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 13 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”