a Big thank you

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
MrTwoBen

a Big thank you

Post by MrTwoBen »

Had a great time at the jap show. best run was 14.2 seconds@95mph, got it dyno'd at 223.4bhp at the wheels and 209ft-lbs of torque which i'm very happy with, considering it's a 21 year old car with very minimal things done to it.
on my way out at the end of the day my temp gaugue was all over the place, and stupidly i thought nothing of it. "must just be the needle sticking" ..then BOOOOM!! my main coolant hose had split right open. (air lock?)

Just want to say thanks to jay, lisa and co (sorry didnt catch/remember your names) for stopping to check I was ok. i found a number for a local recovery guy, who's scrapping his n/a mr2 for metal!! so im buying a few bits off it before it goes including a nice set of 15's for £50..so it wasnt all bad ;)

Thanks again people, looking forward to next year..aiming for sub 12's :th:

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 12 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”