Japshow- Well done Jay!

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

mr2big
Years of MR2 Ownership: 6

Re: Japshow- Well done Jay!

Post by mr2big »

Just a quick thank you to Jay for organising everything, it was nice to see so many MR2’s and catch up with some old friends. :th:

The weather couldn’t have been better, I still have a nice red face.

For the second year running the car picked up another trophy. :D

Michael

Topic author
Jono_GT

Post by Jono_GT »

I successfully managed to say a quick hello to 2 of you :blush: Sodding Silverstone diversions held me up getting there and then even worse getting back. Sadly, was only on site about 3 hrs in total. :sad: Pathetic effort. Hope to meet more of you and actually say hello properly when I go to Silverstone at the end of this month.

Plus - despite washing the car and trying to make her look her best - next to all of yours I realised how shabby she looks! Really, really wants a front end respray at the very least but I can't justify it. Still - she drives well and keeps me very smiley.

Great to see the 2's all together. Did anybody get pictures?

I don't even wanna know about ghost chilli burgers :shocked: Whoooooooooooo....... :blowup:

Topic author
Foxystuff

Post by Foxystuff »

Jono_GT wrote:I successfully managed to say a quick hello to 2 of you :blush: Sodding Silverstone diversions held me up getting there and then even worse getting back. Sadly, was only on site about 3 hrs in total. :sad: Pathetic effort. Hope to meet more of you and actually say hello properly when I go to Silverstone at the end of this month.

Plus - despite washing the car and trying to make her look her best - next to all of yours I realised how shabby she looks! Really, really wants a front end respray at the very least but I can't justify it. Still - she drives well and keeps me very smiley.:
You should have parked right next to Foxy! ;)

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 10 years and 8 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”