JUNE 06 - JAPSHOW After Math!!! :D

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Sambo.

Re: JAPSHOW After Math!!! :D

Post by Sambo. »

Pure, You missed a few bits.

The old biddy in Tesco car park
&
Beers and Bumper-cars (Gaz!)

Topic author
1995mr2

Post by 1995mr2 »

What a great day was had by all, still feeling knackered this morning.

Si

Topic author
Dannyh

Post by Dannyh »

Sambo. wrote:Pure, You missed a few bits.

The old biddy in Tesco car park
&
Beers and Bumper-cars (Gaz!)
Forgot about the old biddy and her amazing reversing skills :eek: :eek: :roll:

She shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel really :x

Topic author
ntensity

Post by ntensity »

Ahh I went on the bumper cars with Jen and my friend...was a laugh haha!!

Thx to PURE for fixing in my headlights...for some reason Jen has a different fitting slot in her rev1?!
I watched Fast n furious 3 when I got back...ahhh so glad to have a jap car!
That jet car was unbelieveable tho my ears popped when it went past...

0-256mph in 6.59 seconds.... my tubby is a bit quicker than that tho.

Topic author
TRD2000GT

Post by TRD2000GT »

Was a great weekend - thanks to Kirsty for arranging the weekend.

Absolutely knackered by the time we got home - was pretty sun burnt aswell.

Got to try and find a car before the next big event.

Topic author
pure

Post by pure »

ntensity wrote:Ahh I went on the bumper cars with Jen and my friend...was a laugh haha!!

Thx to PURE for fixing in my headlights...for some reason Jen has a different fitting slot in her rev1?!
Yeah the rev one is diffrent ...you can either modify your old bulb holders ..or cut the old socket of the orginal lights and wire it to the new one (recommened eaiser)
sambo wrote: Old biddy
....3 times in to e same car ina car park with mega space

Topic author
teamshocknick

Post by teamshocknick »

some pics I took after much messing about! on
www.mr2only.com
oh my god loads of my mr2 cheers mate, got your flyer to! use those pics for a feature if you want i will send you info

Topic author
Graham

Post by Graham »

Thanks to Kristy for organising a great day out for all of us and even meeting us on the way so that we got to the club pitch smoothly, hope you feel it was worth all the effort you put in - Job well done. Good to see some more new faces and the usual same bunch as well, also great to see Graeme (G5) made the effort to come along as well. 8)

Happy Birthday to DMCpaul, hope you had a good time. 8)

Disappointing that there was a lack of attendance by the club Admins and Moderators. The convoy out of Santa Pod wasn't good at all, normally we wait for everyone in the convoy to catch up and the front gates before we all go, but what happens.... all went flying off down the road and the ones that were in the convoy ended up spiting up due to people not waiting - very disappointing. :eek: :(

Topic author
mr2babe

Post by mr2babe »

looks like you guys had a great weekend, shame i missed it :(.... wont happen next year, i ll make sur eim there ;).... great pics as well,.... well done Kirsty on organizing it, even yhough i wasnt there , looks like you ve done great with this one ;)

Topic author
pure

Post by pure »

Graham ...your tubby mate ..was blasting behind you ina effort to keep up and then as it came on boost the NOISE ...thought something my car broke
"censored" myself slowed down then realised it was yours!!!!

Topic author
Graham

Post by Graham »

pure wrote:Graham ...your tubby mate ..was blasting behind you ina effort to keep up and then as it came on boost the NOISE ...thought something my car broke
*bleep* myself slowed down then realised it was yours!!!!
As soon as I can afford it the screamer pipe will be coming off, its way too loud.

rhon
Years of MR2 Ownership: 15
MR2's Owned: 2

Post by rhon »

We've usually had to go before the end, so didn't know there was a convoy organised for leaving - we just tagged on the back as everyone was leaving :(

Great day out again tho :D Good to see you n Debs again Graham and thanks for blocking the traffic at the roundabouts on our mini convoy on way up :D:D:D
red arrow16a (XVIa)& 16b (XVIb) replacement gear & handbrake gaiters http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums/265/149068.html Refurb gearknobs and steering wheels W Mids Regional Rep

Topic author
ntensity

Post by ntensity »

Graham wrote:
pure wrote:Graham ...your tubby mate ..was blasting behind you ina effort to keep up and then as it came on boost the NOISE ...thought something my car broke
*bleep* myself slowed down then realised it was yours!!!!
As soon as I can afford it the screamer pipe will be coming off, its way too loud.
Kids and they're farts cans...Graham u need to learn that more noise does not make ur car go faster. :lol:

Topic author
Antz

Post by Antz »

wot a show , had a great time and had a lot of fun on the quarter mile

love the picy of my car , purple bluey flip mr2

good to see a few faces again , roll on jae

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”