JUNE 06 - JAPSHOW After Math!!! :D

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Topic author
Graham

Re: JAPSHOW After Math!!! :D

Post by Graham »

ntensity wrote:
Graham wrote:
pure wrote:Graham ...your tubby mate ..was blasting behind you ina effort to keep up and then as it came on boost the NOISE ...thought something my car broke
*bleep* myself slowed down then realised it was yours!!!!
As soon as I can afford it the screamer pipe will be coming off, its way too loud.
Kids and they're farts cans...Graham u need to learn that more noise does not make your car go faster. :lol:
That's only in your case though :wink: :lol:

All jokes aside though, your right. 8)

vanilla.coffee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by vanilla.coffee »

ntensity wrote:
Graham wrote:
pure wrote:Graham ...your tubby mate ..was blasting behind you ina effort to keep up and then as it came on boost the NOISE ...thought something my car broke
*bleep* myself slowed down then realised it was yours!!!!
As soon as I can afford it the screamer pipe will be coming off, its way too loud.
Kids and they're farts cans...Graham u need to learn that more noise does not make your car go faster. :lol:

And Ant.... you need to learn that a tubby engine cannot be held together with masking tape....!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

Topic author
pure

Post by pure »

An you vc should know that lazers are niether big nore clever ......but thy bloody good fun

vanilla.coffee
Years of MR2 Ownership: 39
MR2's Owned: 5

Post by vanilla.coffee »

pure wrote:An you vc should know that lazers are niether big nore clever ......but thy bloody good fun
You just wanna convert your 2 from GPS to laser guided dont ya Nick...! :wink:
They'll take the internet off us if people keep doing this.

Topic author
babyfacegurl

Post by babyfacegurl »

Great day!! Wish i had joined you guys camping!! Best jap show this year i reckon :) d1 came a close 2nd :D Briliant. Nothing beats cars dragging!! Absolutely love it!! :)

Thanks Kirsty for organising the ticket :) Great to see everyone again!! :)

Topic author
unyonion

Post by unyonion »

Excellent show all round after I eventually got there :oops: well 7:30 sounds just like ill meet the convoy at Wellingbourough Tescos @ 4?
Finally lost my show cherry! :D and what a good way to loose it.

Great to finally meet you all and I'm still p***ing myself after Gaz the beer smuggler get a 9.7 down the strip from the dogems!!!! That Old pikey geezer didn't know what had happened!!!! :P still chuckling as writing this!

I promise I will actually clean my car next time (washed sat, didnt think about it at the pod) and not show up the club stand :oops: with all those shiney lovely looking motors.

Brilliant fun and anybody that missed it majorly missed out!

See peeps at JAE
Mark

topgun
Years of MR2 Ownership: 8
MR2's Owned: 10

Post by topgun »

unyonion wrote:l and I'm still p***ing myself after Gaz the beer smuggler get a 9.7 down the strip from the dogems!!!! That Old pikey geezer didn't know what had happened!!!! :P still chuckling as writing this!
That was well funny never seen Gaz move so quick,looks like we have a new sprinter in the making :lol:

Topic author
pure

Post by pure »

topgun wrote:
unyonion wrote:l and I'm still p***ing myself after Gaz the beer smuggler get a 9.7 down the strip from the dogems!!!! That Old pikey geezer didn't know what had happened!!!! :P still chuckling as writing this!
That was well funny never seen Gaz move so quick,looks like we have a new sprinter in the making :lol:

LOL saw gaz as he was making his way back ..laffing like a drain he was Classic gaz

Topic author
Optimus Knight

Post by Optimus Knight »

great to meet everyone , had a great time, thanks to Rhon for waiting for me on the way up (took the wrong exit on motorway ;) )

see y'all at the JAE.

Topic author
Gaz!

Post by Gaz! »

pure wrote:
topgun wrote:

LOL saw gaz as he was making his way back ..laffing like a drain he was Classic gaz
:oops: :oops: :oops: Errr yeah.... that was a bit silly, funny but still silly :oops:

Cheers for a cracking weekend guys, it was great to catch up with everyone and meet some new peeps. :D

Top job on organising Kirsty clubstand looked realy good. :th:

That spinney roundy ride.... oh dear.... the first time was great the second was a very bad idea! :roll:

The convoys were intresting all was fine until we got to the M1 junction on both days, then it all got confusing :oops: :lol:

Graham no way can you get rid of the screemer pipe it sounds the nuts.

My face is so sunburnt wich is prob due to having the roof out but its worth it.

Had a good laff that weekend thanks all, lets have just as good JAE. 8) :wink:

TheRoadWarrior
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by TheRoadWarrior »

We just wondered WTF is Gaz doing? I was looking for you on the dodgems... thinking, surely he should have done past by now?! Then Dannyh i think said "No, he's legged it off over that way!"

?!!

:D

Didnt even get to hear your car running G, hope it went well on the way back! Just copying my pics off the camera now...

Topic author
just

Post by just »

thanks to everyone who took pics of my car and said they like the paint. had an excellent day and looking forward to the jae :lol:

rev3 gltd n/a candy red smoke effect. 8)

TheRoadWarrior
Years of MR2 Ownership: 0

Post by TheRoadWarrior »

Too tired to process too many pics tonight, but heres one of the Jetcar... taken shortly before my eardrums exploded :roll:

Topic author
pure

Post by pure »

Nice shot RW alway like your meet pics can wait for the res of them

Quick Reply

The forum Administrator has chosen to advise you that this topic is 17 years and 9 months old and that you may wish to begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.

Return to “Japshow Archive”